Holistic Health Counseling & Coaching will lead the emerging and energized community by implementing innovative interventions and services. Using a Holistic model; we seek to provide meaningful opportunities for interactions between the communities we serve and our team. Our collaborative approach includes supporting clients on the path to wellness.
Our treatment philosophy includes:
- Offering clear choices to the clients we serve.
- Providing multiple pathways to wellness.
- Providing comprehensive and individualized services.
- Challenging and changing the norms and expectations of services typically provided by psycho-social programs.
- Supporting the growth and transformation of our clients and their communities of choice.
- Providing client-driven recovery-oriented services that are based on a co-occurring model
- Providing life skills trainings to the clients services.
The quality or state of being healthy in body, mind and spirit; especially as the result of deliberate effort. An approach to healthcare that emphasizes a proactive approach to preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to emphasizing treating diseases.
- Recovery flourishes in supportive communities
- Recovery is enhanced by person-environment fit
- Recovery is voluntary
- Recovery outcomes vary across heterogeneous population
- Recovery is a longitudinal, a developmental process on a continuum
- Recovery is non-linear.
- Family involvement in recovery is helpful
- Spirituality may be a critical component of recovery
Pillars of Holistic Health
- Ability to Self -Regulate
- Being resilient and having success despite adverse experiences
- Individual Growth
- Strong and Healthy Relationships
- Contributing to Society
- Effective Communication
- Positive Recreational Engagement
- Exercise Regimen
- Proper Nutrition
- Routine Medical Care
- Having a set of values, principles, morals and beliefs that provide a sense of purpose and meaning of life.
- Emote Positive Energy
- Strong Spiritual Bonds
Independent Living Wellness
- Self Sufficiency
- Work/Life Balance
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Having opportunities to make decisions that’s affect one’s
To Our Communities & Clients
Our goal is to provide programs that enhance the strengths of each person, family, and community with whom we work. We strive to have each community see our program as an asset. Each program must be viewed as a community partner actively interested in seeking positive solutions. We recognize that we must constantly listen to and respond to the needs of our communities.
Values: To actively pursue our mission, we infuse our values throughout our programs.
Our values are:
- Developing individualized services that are based on the needs and desires of persons receiving services
- To treat individuals receiving services, employees and all other stakeholders with kindness and respect
- To assist individuals actively and successfully in developing functional related skills and in securing meaningful integrated employment
- To develop and maintain enduring relationships/partnerships with employers
- To achieve and maintain the continuous satisfaction of individuals receiving services, employers, and stakeholders
- To recruit, train, and retain a highly skilled, dedicated, and compassionate team
- To provide a positive, challenging, and dynamic work environment that is committed to maximizing the potential of employees and supporting them in their career development
- To provide leadership, resources, and training for stakeholders, community organizations, and individuals.